Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
When I sat down to write this post, I thought I wouldn't have enough to fill up ten... *cackles*. Silly me. As I went through Goodreads, I wrote them all down. Lets just say I have enough for 4 posts which honestly has me a little sad because most are just procrastination. I decided to feature the ones I either didn't like or flat-out hated and won't finish, because they almost never get mentioned here.
1. This spot goes to a book that I hate so much I won't even name it. I will never-ever finish that awful ghost series.
2. The Immortal series (Evermore) by Alyson Noel.
3. Halo series by Alexandra Adornetto.
4. Matched series by Ally Condie. Really liked book one, *bleep* book two.Will not finish.
5. The Dark Divine series by Bree Despain.
6. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.
7. Fallen series by Lauren Kate.
8. Sky Chasers series (Glow) by Amy Kathleen Ryan.
9. Strange Angels by Lili St.Crow.
10. The Maze Runner series by James Dashner. This is the one that pisses me off the most. Why? Because The Maze Runner is one of my favorite books. It's brilliant. I wish it had never been a series. Book 2 was terrible so I wont read book 3.
This list made me understand even more why I'm wary of paranormal books.