Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
First of all, I already read it so I'm cheating a bit but Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols should be on everyone's summer TBR. So, to my list now. These are all books I own and hope to get to soon!
1. Every Day by David Levithan. Okay actually I'm almost done with this one but YOU GUYS! You need this book.
2. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill. So excited!
3. The Bridges of Rollrock Island by Margot Lanagan. I am dying to get to this. Sounds so mysterious and awesome!
4. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff. This one sounds totally kickass.
5. Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer. I skimmed through it, must read it soon.
6. From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer & Valerie Thomas. I've had this for a while and keep hearing great things, must get to it!
7. Burning Blue by Paul Griffin. Why have I not read this one yet? It keeps staring at me.
8. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. I haven't read Matson yet, and I've been pondering if I should read this first or start with Amy & Rogers, any suggestions?
9. The Opposite of Hallelujah by Anna Jarzab. I loved her first book so I'm eager for this one.
10. A Midsummer Nightmare by Kody Keplinger. I've been hearing good things.