Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
1. “The prettiest road I'd ever seen, where trees made breezy canopies like a tunnel to Shangri-La" Jellicoe Road, of course.
2. “Happy Hunger Games. And may the odds be ever in your favor."
3. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” Winnie-the-Pooh.
4. “It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” The Alchemist.
5. “Don't think or judge, just listen.” Can you guess which Sarah Dessen book?
6. “Victory is a thousand times sweeter when you're the underdog." The Summer I Turned Pretty.
7. “Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you.” If I Stay.
8. “What exactly was the difference? he wondered to himself. And who decided which people wore the striped pajamas and which people wore the uniforms?” The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.
9. ALL Dr. Seuss quotes. Like, “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened”or “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
10. “From this distance everything is so bloody perfect.” Jellicoe again.