Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
Dead to You by Lisa McMann. Lisa McMann is one of my favorite authors even though she has never written a completely realistic fiction novel... Till now!! Agh! I can't wait for this one.
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Um, John Green... enough said. Also, I pre-ordered like a thousand years ago, when he said the stuff about signing, so I'm getting my final copy signed the day it comes out! Yay!
3. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally. This one is right here sitting next to me as I type, waiting for the finals and college whirlwind to pass. Which hopefully ends in two days and then I can read it! *crosses fingers*
4. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. Ah, Jem... *sigh* I'm hoping for some Jem action!
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I received this one a little while ago and had not heard anything about it. Since then, people have been raving about how good it is nonstop! I cant wait to finally join the awesome.
6. Partials by Dan Wells. Another one I got for review without knowing anything. But wow, when I read the premise, I almost dropped everything else to read it.
7. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. I'm not a huge fan of Delirium like many seem to be but when I heard Lauren read from Pandemonium at her signing, I was fully engrossed. Can't wait to know what happens!
8. Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale. A contemporary novel about Huntington disease. I've been wanting to read this one since I first saw it. It's also sitting in my desk waiting for me.
9. Where It Began by Ann Stampler. I was pinning on this mainly because I LOVE the cover. But when I got it for review, I peeked inside and almost couldn't put it down. Can't wait to keep going...
10. Love and Leftovers by Sarah Tregay. Very few authors write in verse. I love verse novels, so I'm always excited when I hear about a new author joining the verse fun!
I'll end this mentioning that Graffiti Moon, Under The Never Sky and Tempest would probably be on this list if I had not read them already (or currently reading). I LOVED LOVED LOVED Graffiti Moon and I really enjoyed the others so be excited about those as well :)